Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Time

It's officially my birthday and in just a few minutes I'll officially be 33! I'm looking forward to today and tomorrow as there are some fun things lined up. Tomorrow, it's off to Disneyland with Traci and the girls after she has her MOPS meeting to prepare for the massive yard sale at our place on the 25th. After Disneyland, we'll head to dinner with some family. Nothing big, kind of low key, which is good.

Friday, we head to our first Dodger game of the year where they will take on the Rockies and we'll be treated to postgame fireworks. That should be lots of fun as we (the 4 of us) head to the game with my parents (using Mom's handicap placard!) and my good friend Eric.

I think I'm just excited because it's all fun stuff and with people I really like being around. Here's to being about 1/3 of a century old! (That officially happens August 16, when I turn 33 1/3.)

3 comments:

Susie said...

I hope the Dodgers win for your birthday. See, I could have said Go Rockies, but I didn't. :)

Traci said...

You're so funny hon. We sure had a great couple days. It was awesome. Happy Birthday!

micah said...

Hey, how'd I miss your birthday? I wonder how I missed that on Facebook's B-day notifications... in any case, happy belated! Wow, a third of a century... hadn't thought of that before! My 33 1/3 comes up June 7th...