Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Quick Update - Good Day!

Today is turning out to be one of those days where everything seems to be going well.  We had to order a new printer because our other one is really flaky and Traci needs one in order to print model releases and CD covers for her business.  Fortunately, we found a really good deal at Costco.com and ordered it yesterday.  We chose standard shipping which said 7-10 business days.  It showed up today!  Sweet!!

I was supposed to get my softball roster yesterday (I'm managing Courtney and Skyler's team), but they wound up not getting released.  Therefore, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the team roster tonight in my e-mail.  Then I have to get right to work as uniform sizings are this Saturday (and I have no coaches as of now...something else I need to work on).  I can't wait for the season to start.

Finally, probably the most exciting this today, I was contacted today through LinkedIn by a recruiter for Experian about a job she thinks I could be a strong match for.  I responded that I am interested and am now waiting for a response or call back.

Let's hope things keep heading this positive direction!

1 comment:

micah said...

Yay LinkedIn! I've been on it for some time but haven't gotten anything from it, yet.