Saturday, March 23, 2013

Feeling Better and Looking Forward

I have been feeling much better the last few days.  It seems like I get into a bit of a funk every once in a while, and sometimes it's when I've missed my meds for a few days.  Other times, it just things wearing on me.  With that being said, the last few days have felt pretty normal and the family has noticed as well.  Thank you to those who have expressed some concern. 

That's been helped a bit with work lately. Our department manager retired a couple of weeks ago and we weren't told until her last day.  However, it appears that it was either retire or be fired.  Regardless, the new boss, who has been temporarily promoted and will probably get the job officially soon, is much more approachable.  So I've been asking questions and having good discussions with her.  It has encouraged me and gives me hope for my future there.

Plus April is going to be a great month.  Even if my birthday wasn't next month, the fact that we will be spending one weekend in San Diego and another in Arizona, is going to make it an eventful month.  I love traveling, but unfortunately, we aren't able to take a lot of trips due to finances.  Thus, April will be awesome! Oh yeah, and two Dodger games over a 3-day period!

No comments: