Sunday, February 10, 2008

This weekend

I guess one sign of the aging process is when you have two kids that are big enough to go on roller coasters. Last night, Skyler went on her first roller coaster: Gadget's Go Coaster in Toontown at Disneyland. And she liked it! Needless to say, that makes me a very happy daddy. I'm glad that so far there hasn't been a roller coaster the kids tried and didn't like. Courtney still has a few to try, but so far so good.

Today represents another of Traci's and my anniversaries. (There are three we keep track of.) It was 12 years ago today that we got engaged, at her 18th birthday party. It brings back fun memories, which are always aided by the video we have of the whole thing (even though we haven't watched it today).

Now it's time to go as the girls need to get ready for bed and I need to start mentally preparing for a 4-day weekend (starting Friday) with the kids and without Traci. Toodaloo.

No comments: