Monday, December 22, 2008

We Did it! Lo Hicimos!

Well, somehow we managed to get through our Christmas cards and letters tonight. They are all at the post office waiting to go out tomorrow. This all despite dealing with Courtney being sick, Traci being sick and me having Pink Eye. I won't even mention how much ink we burned through on the printer tonight or the money we spent on postage and supplies in general.

On the bright side, we are done with Christmas shopping. (Traci will argue otherwise saying she needs to get me more stuff, but I'm having a hard time convincing her not to.) Traci has been doing an awesome job of wrapping. I think we may be all ready for Christmas before Christmas, even if only for a few hours. I personally will be finding my happy place around 4:00 tomorrow I leave work, knowing that I will be off the rest of this week, returning only Monday next week and then not returning until January 5. All using only 2 days of vacation!

And on that note, I will sign off and try to get ready for bed. Merry Christmas!

No comments: