Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Birthday Girl

I just wanted to post a few picture of my big little girl who just turned three this past Tuesday. Traci took these pictures of her on her birthday for her 3-year pictures. I'm too proud of a daddy not to share!




And now for a few pictures from her party last Saturday, which was a lot of fun. Can you tell she was excited for her party?

It was a My Little Pony theme.

She got some pretty cool gifts that she is enjoying every day (except for the kitty in her right hand in the second picture, which she has enjoyed daily and slept with nightly for who knows how long)!


Courtney was happy too because she got to spend some time with her best friend, Kate.

But eventually, the party had to end. She is saying goodbye to her friend from church, Madison.










And finally, I had to post this picture as it is one of my new favorites. All three of my girls inside the bouncer. It is now my desktop background at work.

No comments: