Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Top Ten Potential New Owners of the Dodgers!

I may not be David Letterman, but I can still make a top ten list with a little bit of humor (or so I think).  So here's my latest attempt.  (Are there any other lists you want me to try?  Let me know.)

10. Peter O'Malley - Why not?

9. Me - If the Dodgers are community property, and I'm a part of the community, then I should already own them!

8. Lady Gaga - I would love to see the Dodgers new uniforms!

7. Japan - Free baseball player pipeline

6. China - They already own half of America

5. Vince McMahon - I would love to see baseball played inside a steel cage!

4. City of Bell Officials - This is something legal they could do with all that extra money they've collected

3. President Obama - He's throwing money everywhere else to make things better.  Why not include the Dodgers?

2. Mark Cuban - Seriously...Mark Cuban

1. Preparation H - They might make us feel better since current ownership is such a pain in the @$$!