Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas time

Well, it's official. Christmas is in full effect at the Steinman house! We went out and got our tree (traditionally) at Home Depot this morning. The star is up as are the lights, and the ornaments will go up soon as will the lights around the house, if all goes well.

Another way you can tell it's Christmas is when every weekend is packed full of stuff for us to do. Granted it's all fun, but man does it get busy. An good example of this is next Saturday. We have been invited to three different Christmas parties. We'll be going to our Sunday School's party since it was the first one planned (and is always fun).

We're also very excited about seeing Courtney in her first musical tomorrow afternoon for her preschool. It should be intersting to say the least, but I'm excited about it. We'll be recording it too. If I get really ambitious, I'll post it on here, but don't hold your breath.

I guess that's all for now. I'm off to continue recovering from my second illness in two weekends. (That always help me enjoy the season!)

No comments: