Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First Employee Picnic with Chevron - A Completed Checklist

I could tell you about how great the picnic was (they don't hold back much) and how much fun we all had (a ton!), but I thought I would just show you with a visual checklist. (I posted a lot more pictures on my MySpace sight.)

Picture of the family riding on an elephant? Check!


















Giant slide? Check!























Butterflies painted on the kiddies' faces? Check!























Pirate slide and bouncer? Check!























Balloon animals (monkeys)? Check!

















Checking out the fire truck (from Chevron's Fire Dept.)? Check!






















Picture of me with the wee ones? Check!


















Ferris wheel? Check!


















Petting zoo? Check!

No comments: