Thursday, January 3, 2008

Blog Blitz Part 6 - A Bonds Top 10 List

I have always been a fan of David Letterman's top ten lists. So with that, I will take my own shot at a top ten list. Since I am trying to work harder at looking at the glass as half full, I present to you the top ten positive things about Barry Bonds indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice (listed in reverse order as they are typically read by David Letterman):

#10 - His forthcoming children's book: "How to Make Friends by Being a Good Teammate."
#9 - Inmates can be creative planning a "Welcome Barry Bonds" party.
#8 - The Oakland A's will save money by cancelling plans to build a dome to protect them from home runs being hit into their stadium.
#7 - Global warming will slow as Bonds stops blowing hot air.
#6 - The Giants will suck even more.
#5 - He can still hit home runs into the bay from Alcatraz.
#4 - He can provide guidance to Roger Clemens.
#3 - Less glare from the sun in the bay area off Bonds' enlarged melon when he is in court as opposed to being on the field.
#2 - The trial will be more interesting to watch than Giants baseball.
#1 - He can carpool with OJ!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Optimism...so refreshing.

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott I am a fan of David Letterman to so it must run in the family or at least for two dorks like us HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott...this is great! I particularly enjoy #7!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Scott, that's the best! I can't stop laughing! :)

Anonymous said...

That's the best. I can't stop laughing! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL @ #5