Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sicky

So life has been a little crazy lately, and thus the reason it's been a while since I posted anything. Here's a brief update of life lately...

Skyler celebrated her 2nd birthday (already!) on Sunday and we had the usual big bash. (We still feel bad for not inviting everyone we really wanted to.) The Tinker Bell bounce house was a hit, the cake was good and the people that were able to make it were fun to hang out with. We love having parties and having people over. It's hard to believe our youngest kid is now 2! She's such a cutie!

Unfortunately, I got hit with a virus over the weekend. The first signs of it actually showed up when I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat that went away in a couple of hours by itself. Saturday was pretty miserable, which wasn't helped by all the physical activity I did on Friday (mowing, edging, raking, moving furniture and an outdoor playhouse--more physician activity than I typically do any one week!) Then Sunday I went to church and taught in our Sunday School class and then went home and helped finish prepping for the party. Way too much for someone who was sick. Needless to say, I was home from work Monday, worked 10 hours yesterday and am home again today. Fortunately, I think this virus is on it's way out finally as I am feeling a little better.

No comments: