Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday...The Game Plan

Here I am at 1:30 in the morning on Black Friday. I could have gotten ready for bed around midnight, but I figured with the game plan set for the best shopping day of the year and with our budget for Christmas tighter than it ever has been, we should take advantage of of what deals we can get to. So Traci just crawled into bed about half an hour ago and I decided, at this point, what is the point?! So I've played Wii, checked Facebook and My Space. Now I'm blogging and will then partake in a 15-round game of Mario Party before showering and heading out to JC Penney which opens at 4:00. After that I'll be off to Toys R Us which opens at 5:00 and then complete the morning madness by running over to Target which opens at 6:00. At that point I should be thoroughly exhausted, although I think I may already be there.

Will I be able to rest once I get home? Not likely. We are hosting a game night for our Sunday School class tonight at 5:00 (15 1/2 hours from now). This means there is cleaning to do. I also need to get out the Christmas decorations and do yard work, but I think I'll save that for Saturday since I should be in better shape then.

Ok off to Mario Party I go! Wish me luck (and sanity)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're crazy.

Traci said...

Aww you got to sleep all you wanted. NO COMPLAINING. lol I still can't believe you didn't go to sleep last night. You're crazy. :P Thank you for doing so much shopping. I'm glad you were wanting to do it. ahh sleep was nice last night. No snoring person next to me.