Thursday, November 20, 2008

S2S in honor of Andrew - Mark Schultz "He's My Son"

There has been some sad news for many in our church this week. An 18-year old young man named Andrew passed away this past Monday night from cancer. He was diagnosed about 10 months ago from what I've read in a friend's blog. While I was not lucky enough to have known him personally, I can see what a great person he was through my friends at church who did know him. I thought this song would be appropriate to post in his honor despite the fact that I did not know him. Just in case you haven't heard this song, you may want to grab some tissues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song Scott. I know Rene and Liddy and have met Andrew a couple of times. My heart breaks when I ponder what Rene and Liddy are going through.

-Frank Loaiza

Traci said...

What a great song. Every time I hear it I get all choked up. I can't even imagine what his parents are going through.