Sunday, November 30, 2008

S2S - Lifehouse "Everything"

This time you have two videos to watch. The first one below is the song with lyrics, so you can hear the song and get its message. The second one is a powerful skit that was performed to the song. I'm not sure when or where it was performed, but it is amazing. I first saw it a while back and then just came across it again this past week. If you only have time to watch one of the videos, I highly recommend you watch the skit...it is much more powerful.

I know I said I was going to start doing Christmas songs after Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share this since I came across it and didn't want to pass the opportunity up. I hope it hits you as hard as the first time I saw it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the skit. I had never even heard that song before. Good stuff.